[SunRescue] UK Viewers

Wayne Allen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 1 03:58:38 CST 2000

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Shadow Man wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just wondering for an in-formal straw poll on how many people here are in
> the UK. I realise that the market for Sun equipment rescued from skip diving
> is not as big as in the States but there is probably a fair amount of stuff
> which will be reaching the end of it's City life span ( if any one can
> recommend any good skips in London/UK, just shout ).

Well I'm in the UK, but with a lowly IPC box. my skip is at the university
I attend (Royal Holloway (Uni of London in Egham), but I have just about
clear the skip out (atually the skip was a member of the support staff!!)

Wayne

* Wayne Allen,                                           *
* Chairman RHBNC Micromouse Design Group                 *
* Dept of Computer Science                               *
* Royal Holloway, University of London                   *
* Egham Surrey TW20 0EX                                  *
*                Wayne at dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk                   *
* RHMDG webpage :  www.dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk/eca/micromouse    *