[SunRescue] Finally got DSL

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 31 12:18:04 CST 2000

On Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 12:34:32PM -0500, nick at snowman.net wrote:
> Add 1 and 1.  Covad is not bell.  Why would bell provide covad everything
> possible?  I belive it is called monopoly powers.
> 	Nick

No, covad was claiming that due to my distance from the CO, they could only
give me 144K - which was clearly BS, since I already had a 1.5meg/128K line
(SWBT circuit) installed and working.

In any case, even if Covad had said they could give me more than 144K
anyway, the line installed from the local CO to the house would have been
from SWBT anyway - just leased out to Covad, then billed to me..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"