[SunRescue] Can a standard Sparc10 hold an internal 2.5GB HardDrive ?

Eric Ozrelic rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 30 18:33:19 CST 2000

Yes. You can run very large sized drives in the Sparc 10. Just make sure
that it
doesn't get too hot and that it's the right form factor, and interface type.
The sparc 10 from what I understand had/has some heat
problems. I run a 6GB in my Sparc LX, and a 2GB in my Sparc 2 and both of
them are older then the 10 I believe.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic