[SunRescue] cgRDI framebuffer

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 29 02:52:32 CST 2000

So is the framebuffer's max res 640x480? Cuz the screen is way bigger. I
mean a good 1.5 inches on both sides wider than the 640x480 size of the text
on the display. I don't think you understand what I am saying/seeing.

Picture this:

The screen is this wide

----->|

while booting the screen is that full width. Now after the OS boots and
starts detecting hardware the screen does this:

There is something set wrong. Worse come to worse I will take a photo of the
screen.

Mike N