[SunRescue] Anyone know where I could get replacement fuses f or a

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 28 02:40:06 CST 2000

[ On Wednesday, December 27, 2000 at 16:36:29 (-0600), Reagen Ward wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [SunRescue] Anyone know where I could get replacement fuses f or a
>
> On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 03:26:48PM -0500, dave at cca.org wrote:
>
> > What OSes are available for sparcs other than various flavours
> > of unix?
>
> Amoeba comes to mind, maybe Oberon.

And of course Plan 9.  <URL:http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/>

The latest release, from June 7, 2000, which is freely available in
source form, doesn't have a ready-made kernel for the sparc, but there
are rumours that someone may be supporting a sparc build, and of course
the compiler is still capable of producing good sparc object code.

See also <URL:http://www.fywss.com/plan9/>.

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>