[SunRescue] Can anyone recommend a Volt Ohm Meter

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 28 00:10:43 CST 2000

...and place on line to buy one.  I've been reading on-line manuals
for the nearest thing to the Sparc1+ -- for the Sparc2 (same power
supply) and figured out what I need to test and in what order.

It's either the boot prom, or the power supply, or the mother board.
If it's the mb, I'm probably going to think really hard about how
educational buying another one of those from Ames Science will be, but
neither the power supply nor the boot PROM chip is that expensive
compared to learning something about trouble shooting.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net