[SunRescue] can't boot sun clone

Paul Phillips rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 27 17:38:46 CST 2000

I've got a Tatung Super Compstation 7+ that I've been using for a number of
months.

Yesterday I moved it to another desk.  Now when I go to boot it, it hangs
early in the process.  It starts up, says that it is a Tatung, say the
processor type, then says "testing memory" and "initializing memory".  Then
it hangs.

The only difference is that it is not connected to a network.  I tried to
get a Open boot prompt by pressing Stop-A on startup, but that doesn't work.

Any ideas about why it suddently won't work?

Thanks
Paul Phillips