[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 26 23:39:45 CST 2000

Peter put forth:
> Naaah, I love it, especially on gyros. (The greek place in Santa Fe has it
> on the tables)

Now *that* I never heard of.... it seems to be a logical extension, however.

My favorite *really* spicy food was Pork Bol Gogi served at a Korean
restaurant in eastern Sunnyvale along El Camino Real in a strip mall just
east of the El Camino and Kiley/Bowers intersection. They serve you
a cast iron plate which is sizzling. Half of the plate has steamed
rice. The other half the spiciest pre-cut pieces of pork you can imagine.
The pork is *red* because it is coated in red (and other?) peppers.
No vegitables or rabbit food, just the meat and the rice.

My eyes are begining to water just thinking about it.

-Jon
--
Jonathan Katz
e-mail: jon at jonworld.com
website: http://jonworld.com
proprietor: http://bachelor-cooking.com
Cell: 317-698-4023 * Pager: 800-759-8888 1770869 * FAX: 530-688-5347