[SunRescue] GeekBoy say "relax" (was ...small country...)

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 25 21:59:59 CST 2000

Well lessee... at the moment I have a custom Wilson Combat 1911, and a Sig
P245 compact which serves as my wifes primary carry gun.

Most people think the Gov't model is too big to carry, but I'm 6'2", wear a
56 long-athletic suit, and am on the near side of 350 lbs. To me the 1911 is
just about the right size, at least in the grip frame. It is a bit long in
the slide area so a compact (commander or similar) with a 4 inch barrel
might be nice, but I'd hate to give up the nice 1.5" groups (+p 185 grain
Cor-Bon JHP's and fixed iron sights)

Most people also think that a .45 is too much gun for a small woman. Try
telling that to my wife and you'll see just how well she can control it. God
I love having a wife who likes guns, it makes my life so much easier.

An expansion on your quote: One Shot, One Kill, the ultimate gun control
(seen on a marine snipers t-shirt)

Reminding me thereof I just bought "Hitman: Codename 47" for my PC. Since
I'm in KY with the In-laws right now I can't play it yet, but I can't wait.

Chris Byrne