[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 21:14:40 CST 2000

Boy!  This is getting strange!

My wife has offered to teach me flute since I've always wanted to learn it
and she played it in high school.  In return I teach her computers.

I've also got one hell of an electric guitar but can never find time to
practice with it.  (1954 Gibson ES295 - hollow body electric, all gold tone.
Damaged around the jack hole by my uncle when he played in a country band in
Wisconsin.  Badly repaired but still sounds wonderful with flatwound 12's on
it.)  I'm kinda afraid to pick it up and play it.  Silly huh?

I'm hoping though to learn the flute by next Christmas so I can accompany a
person who plays baritone at the company Christmas party.

Mike Hebel

P.S.:  I also sing but have never been sure if I sing well enough or if
people are just being polite.  I like singing though. ;-)