[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 14:01:51 CST 2000

On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 01:48:31PM -0600, amy wrote:
> for the new year, while he's on vacation for the week, we're gonna hold
> a large garage sale

Basically, we're going to go through the house, and THROW AWAY everything
we dont need/use, and return to a minimalistic lifestyle.  Two packrats
living in the same house results in "not enough room!".  Of course, stuff
that can be donated to goodwill, etc, will get donated, and all of the
spare useful computer equipment will be put in the living room, photographed
with the digital camera, and put on a web page, where it will be either
sold or given away for cost of shipping.

> and work on some new sites.

thisoldsun.com/.net/.org. 8-)  Coming soon.  Basically a "what do I do now?"
for Sun3/sun4/sun4c/sun4m.

Bill (going to go back to reading my book, an "Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter"
      scifi novel.  Anybody wanna buy me the rest of the series? 8-)
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/1TO7AFBP8KV2B)

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"