[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 13:48:31 CST 2000

Tim Harrison wrote:
> What do you guys do to keep sane when you're in this business?

mostly, we've become proficient at slacking on demand.

it may not seem theraputic but both bill and i are in the throes of
renovating the house. going and looking at big manly power tools at home
despot appeases him when he's stressed out. y'all can imagine the gleam
in his eyes after buying a paint-sprayer..

i tend to play mario 64 or gauntlet legends after a long day.

we also wander around in my car to various places. salvage
joints/computer shelters.

hrmm..otherwise we just sorta hang out, have quiet dinners, raid krispy
kreme after dark and argue incessantly over html.

for the new year, while he's on vacation for the week, we're gonna hold
a large garage sale and work on some new sites. i'll let him do the
honors of explaining both to you guys.

--amy