[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 12:48:28 CST 2000

Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Ahh, cool, I'm a drummer too (not much lately though; no time)...
> But...bring on the Habaneros!!

I've been in thrash, classic rock, jazz, and blues bands, done concert
percussion for several smaller orchestras, and still can feel the
vibrations from the 80" symphonic gong I got to mess around with while
doing percussion for an opera production.

>   I drive fast on the DC beltway.  Not in the Mog, though; it's far from
> fast.

Well, I don't drive, so that's out.  I'm Canadian, living in the US,
without a Canadian licence.  So, I can't get a licence here until I have
some other form of status.  And, yes, it drives everyone nuts that I
don't drive. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer