[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 00:29:53 CST 2000

Bill finally broke down and asked:
> Question, anybody mind if we leave the random banter here, or should I
> create another list for it? 8-)  Personally, I dont care WHAT we talk
> about on the rescue-list....

Well, it works for me-- no other mailing list to subscribe to, and I haven't
seen any complaints about the traffic yet... but we'd have to upgrade the
definition of 'rescue' to "rescue our souls form boredom" not just "rescuing
old sparcs." If sufficient people get grumpy about traffic I'm all for
making a seperate list.... something akin to 'eastcoast at empire.org' -- and
I'll even host it off of corinne if you want (less work for ohno.)

One question, though (and I should know the answer, but am too lazy to
break out the enigma card, login, and look it up.) On an RSM2000 aka
A3000 do I need both SCSI channels to the host-system in-use or just one?

"Just One" should be the right answer (and it would make sense) because
you can only use one in a SunCluster configuration.... I think... one port
to node0 and the other to node1.

-Jon
Jonathan Katz = J. Random BOFH = http://jonworld.com = jon at jonworld.com
	"Corrupting Indiana's finest young women since 1991!"