[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 23 23:59:17 CST 2000

kurthuhn at k-huhn.com writes:

>Grrrrr.  SunHELP also has a guy with a PT Cruiser - which is anything
>but wimp-ass!!  I've never been embarressed pulling onto the highway,
>and I can manuever around town on narrow streets to boot!  The
>Cruiser was built for car people, not truck people I suppose.  But
>even truck people can appreciate it and love it (I consider myself a
>non-practicing truck person).

A friend of mine is a mechanic for the "Army of Darkness" motorcycle
racing team (I think they're US champions for the "midweight superbike"
class for last year.) and he uses linux, but I've been pushing BSD
on him...

-------- david fischer -------- dave at cca.org -------- www.cca.org --------
---------- never let reason stand in the way of self-confidence ----------