[SunRescue] RE: Apple was: That maddening cycle...

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 21 07:12:44 CST 2000

Apple has 4 billion some dollars in cash (that's a 'b'). Even at dot.com
burn rates, it will be a while before they close the doors.

Much more likely that if the stockholders get ugly, Apple might be acquired,
say by Sun, or Sony or someone like that.

Of course, what do I know- I'm a computer guy, not a Wall St. analyst. But
I've done my part- I've got 3 Lisas, two Newtons and an Apple ///. <grin>

Steve