[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 20 13:05:20 CST 2000

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 01:59:38PM -0500, Tim Harrison wrote:
> I brought my NeXTstation Color Turbo w/ 21" monitor into my workplace,
> but had to take it home, as people were touching it when I wasn't
> around.  I had asked that no one go around it when I wasn't there, but
> the technical support grunts were like "Dude, look at that big at ss black
> monitor." and putting their fingerprints all over it.  Urgh.
> No more nifty toys at the office.  They all stay in the comfort of home.

I brought my DEC 3000/600 and VT220 console terminal into work to play
with DU 5.0A on.  Boss walked past while I was installing the OS.

"Oooh, retro"

I thought, its not THAT old...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"