[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 20 12:59:38 CST 2000

"Hatle, Steven J." wrote:

> I want to get a G4 cube, but about a week before I do, I'm going to bring my
> NeXT Cube into work. I sometimes bring in "interesting stuff" to shock and
> amaze the 20 year olds - no offense to the younger members of our list who

I brought my NeXTstation Color Turbo w/ 21" monitor into my workplace,
but had to take it home, as people were touching it when I wasn't
around.  I had asked that no one go around it when I wasn't there, but
the technical support grunts were like "Dude, look at that big at ss black
monitor." and putting their fingerprints all over it.  Urgh.

No more nifty toys at the office.  They all stay in the comfort of home.

---

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com