[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 19 22:00:46 CST 2000

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 08:03:25PM -0600, Reagen Ward wrote:
> "But I thought you said that if we bought it, you could get rid of some of
> your old computers and lower the power bill?  Why do you keep getting these
> UPS shipments?"
> Reagen

I think our FedEx delivery lady has a special place in "big shipment hell"
for me... I've gotten some rather big packages (biggest was a 21" Sun
monitor) via FedEx in the past couple of months, and every time she
delivers something big, Amy gets to hear the end of it and has to apologize.
8-)

Wonder what a good Christmas gift for a FedEx/UPS person would be... I
should get them some new gloves and some backache muscle cream or something.
8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"