[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 19 19:52:29 CST 2000

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 01:01:50PM -0500, Chris Petersen wrote:
> Bill, you sound like you get that same lecture I do, everytime you mention
> your Amy's name on the list - "You made me sound like such a horrible
> person...That wasn't fair...etc...".

Dude, you just made me (*and* Amy) laugh our asses off.  She says that to
me - WORD FOR WORD.  Exactly as you said it above. 8-)

> In truth, I'm *very* lucky to have
> found such an understanding and caring wife.  How many women will put up
> with 1/2 of the house dedicated to my addiction?  :)

She complains about that sometimes but then I pull out the "who pays the
house payments" stick, we tussle over it for a while, and then go on our
ways.. 8-)

> She's my manageability gauge as well, and she does a good job of it to boot.
> And the fring benefits aren't bad either :)  Hey, now that she's a
> publications coordinator for a university press, I've got an excuse to get a
> G4...

Bad Chris!  BAAAAD CHRIS!

Bill (not enjoying the fact that he found out tdoay that 4 wisdom teeth have
      to come out in the very near future...)

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"