[SunRescue] SCSI vs IDE in a single user U10

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 19 01:20:03 CST 2000

The two 36 gig drives I just bought are IBM UltraStar's. Very very nice
drives, and I cant wait to get them installed, but I need to get a good HBA
first, so I'm asking the same question with a slight rider on it,

what is the best SCSI controller for a U10, that is readily available, and
relativley affordable.

Chris Byrne