[SunRescue] SunPCi Upgrades

Eric Ozrelic rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 18 23:43:29 CST 2000

Yeah, pretty funny how Sun only put a 600MHz Celron in there. I'm almost
certain that they
didn't want to put a higher MHz cpu on the card then what they're baseline
UltraSparc 3 CPU's run at....

How does the onboard 10/100 ethernet work on your SunPCi2? I hope it's more
efficient then
Sun's stupid ethernet re-director that's butt slow. I wonder if you could
install other OS's
besides Windows, and SolarisX86 because of some of the new features on the
card.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic

Unix wuss and SunPCi fan....