[SunRescue] Modern blue/grey deskside HD storage cabinet... what is it?

Björn Ramqvist rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 18 06:04:14 CST 2000

Actually, It's 3 trays. Two with those FH 5.25" (usually) Fast-Wide
Differential disks, which holds eight altogether. The third and upmost
tray can hold either four FH 5.25" (usually) Fast Single-Ended disks,
or, four HH 5.25" at the front and two FH 5.25" in the back of the tray.
The front drives are accessible from the front door on the box.

We had two or three of the IPI-variant (not even worth using) and two of
the SCSI-variant.

/Bjorn