[SunRescue] Sun 4/330 LEDs

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 15 21:55:04 CST 2000

You cannot use the 3U memory board with the 4/600 board. It only works with
the 4/3x0 boards.

You will have to get 16 MB SIMMs to get 512 MB in that chassis. The
additional memory board that works in the 670 & 690 is 1 slot too wide to
fit in with the CPU board in the x30 chassis.

The 330 requires waving of a dead chicken (or was that goat??) over itself
sometimes. Other than that kind 'o funky voodoo I dunno.

Mike N