[SunRescue] [newbie] Which floppy drive on Classic ?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 15 14:14:09 CST 2000

Why?

A floppy drive is about $15-25 if you can find the right one, an external,
Sun-bootable CD-ROM drive is well under $50 (learn to love 1x and 2x
drives...) and are much more versital.

What could you possibly want a floppy drive for?

Didn't mean to jump on you - but it just confuses me - are you simply trying
to fill all the holes in your machine?

Ken