[SunRescue] Ok...newbie question...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 14 11:41:55 CST 2000

It's funny you mention that - the final count of all the CAD files that
(95%) would need to be converted to move to NT was approximately 170,000.
The total number of files on the server RAID was approx 365,000.  We're at
39gig of a 50gig RAID on the Solaris server.

I _finally_ got them to sign off on the expense of drive/RAM upgrades for
the server but only _after_ the PHBVP came in and talked with the GM about
why he "needed" those things.

When the new drives come in I'll _finally_ be able to move all my
applications stuff and the HR files to a separate slice "above and apart".

Mike Hebel