[SunRescue] arrrgh!

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 13 17:30:54 CST 2000

Anybody know a cheap source of twinax-to-UTP baluns?

Or, is there a secret to connecting twinax cables to
workstations and servers?

I've been sitting here trying to screw this twinax cable onto
the back of this terminal for about 30 minutes now, my hands hurt,
and its driving me crazy.  Everything appears to line up properly,
but its like the connector needs to go in ONE MORE MILLIMETER to
make the threads catch and screw on....

Suggestions?  (yes, I"m playing with AS/400 crap for a while to
get away from UNIX at home for a few days.. I've dealt with enough
UNIX at work lately...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"