[SunRescue] Arteport SBus card

Maarten Deen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 13 15:44:05 CST 2000

Hi,

I just got my hand on a sparc classic, and it includes a arteport sbus
card. I've been told that it's a serial port card, with up to 16 ports.
It identifies itself after reset or power-up as 'Arteport version 1.1' and
has a 96 pin male connector, resembling the 50 pin HD SCSI
connectors for 411 boxes.

Does anyone have pointes for this thing? I don't have a breakout
cable, and I don't know what kind of support it has.

Cheers,

Maarten

--
Maarten Deen                                           +31 (0)77 3076879
mdeen at xs4all.nl                              http://www.xs4all.nl/~mdeen