[SunRescue] IPC thru LX Tower Stands (was E150 question)

Garten, David N., CTR, OSD/P&R rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 11 07:27:39 CST 2000

	Yeah.  I've got one of each kind on my 'crowded' desktop.  One under
a Cycle 5 IPC and the other on an LX.  I keep them port side out so I can
get at 'em.
	The difference between the stand models is a cutout for the backend
of the Classic/LX.  The Classic and LX sort of 'drag the ground' in back and
won't snuggle in to the IPC/IPX tower stand.  There is some interference
with the reinforcing strips up underneath the CPU, too, so you'd need a
dremel tool cutting wheel or the like to modify an IPC/IPX unit for the
later models.  Make sure you get the one you need!

DG

Dave Garten
6508 Rock Crystal Dr
Clifton, VA  20124