[SunRescue] NetBSD v. Linux v. Solaris 2.51

Cyrus M. Reed rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 23:37:52 CST 2000

I'll second that.  AGP can be nice, but really PCI is just fine for most
things.  Matrox has made some really nice 2D cards in the past (like the
Millenium I/II).  I've even seen in a few places that AGP doesn't give
that much of a performance increase - it's more of a marketing thing.  I'm
not sure how true that is, but I'd bet that had a hand in it.

-Cyrus