[SunRescue] Compiler problems

Seth Dunehew rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 11:21:39 CST 2000

I have that, but there were some issues in installing Oracle using gcc
instead of the sun compiler.  Is the compiler actualling included with 2.6
server or was it a seperate purchase?  Is there anywhere that would have the
sun compiler?

I guess the next question would be is it included in Solaris 8?