[SunRescue] OT: NetBlazer ST

Sam Creasey rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 4 10:58:11 CST 2000

This one isn't exactly Sun related, but I figure the body of knowledge on
this list might be able to help me out with this one....

So, I finally decided I had enough headless workstations sitting around
that I could justify spending a pretty trivial amount of money for a 10
port NetBlazer ST to strap them to.   Which workd out well enough, except
that the firmware I got with the machine is a bit outdated, and despite
having been completely defunct for about 3 years here, Telebit won't
release the upgrades for anything except minor patchlevels...

So, anyone here know where I might come across either the 386 or 486 (I
got an STI also) firmware newer than 3.0-10?   Considering there's no
company to pay for the upgrade no matter how badly I wanted to...

-- Sam

"UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT
Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."
	-- Robert E. McElwaine