[SunRescue] Sun 2 Question

Earl Baugh rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 1 22:09:08 CST 2000

Just a quick question:

How hard is it to pick up Sun 2 parts? I'm looking
into purchasing one to round out part of my Sun
collection.  (I'm still looking for that 3/110 too!).
However, I never actually worked on one before (I've
seen one in a museum...but not sure what model it was)
So, I'm not sure "what the most fun" Sun 2 model is/was,
nor how hard it is to pick up a Sun 2 kbd, mouse, etc.

Should I go for a MultiBus or VME based Sun 2?
Are the larger card cage 2's more usable?
Is there any model I should stay away from?

I've got to believe somebody here has some opinions on
which Sun 2 is the best...8-)

Earl