[SunRescue] Solaris 8 and dhcp

MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Thu Aug 17 10:06:20 CDT 2000

Indeed :) The only thing to add is that if you dont want do to it manually
each time you reboot the system you can do a touch /etc/hostname.<interface>
and touch /etc/dhcp.<interface>.

For futher reference see Sunsolve and infodoc #16207

Best regards,

	        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */