[SunRescue] Diff SCSI h/w

James Lockwood lockwood at ISI.EDU
Sat Sep 18 22:28:25 CDT 1999

I just rescued a rather large quantity of diff SCSI h/w in those oh so
nice 6-bay Sun rack cases that we all love and hate (beautiful but heavy).
If anyone out there has differential SCSI cards and terminators that
they're not using, I'll happily trade drives (single-ended or diff) or
other goodies.  I have bunches and bunches of Seagate Elite-2 and Elite-3
differential disks that need a good home.

I also found some very cheap sources of GDM1962B monitors up in San Jose
(under $75/ea) but shipping on those would be prohibitive.  Anyone in the
area let me know and I'll fill you in on the particulars.

-James