[SunRescue] Diff SCSI h/w

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Mon Sep 20 03:55:15 CDT 1999

James Lockwood wrote:

> I just rescued a rather large quantity of diff SCSI h/w in those oh so
> nice 6-bay Sun rack cases that we all love and hate (beautiful but heavy).
> If anyone out there has differential SCSI cards and terminators that
> they're not using, I'll happily trade drives (single-ended or diff) or
> other goodies.  I have bunches and bunches of Seagate Elite-2 and Elite-3
> differential disks that need a good home.

I suppose those "beatiful and heavy" disk arrays must be one of these:
ftp://ftp.eagle.y.se/pub/ec/bilder/990212/obi1_disk.jpg
(watch out on the filesize)

Love piece of equipment. We run four ST410800WD and fourteen ST43401ND
drives in there.
Runs like a charm. But then again, we're always searching for more
disks. :-)

One problem though; these drives could be _very_ expensive to ship
overseas.
(heavy ones)

	/Regards, Bjorn