[SunRescue] The latest haul 8-)

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Sep 16 11:29:23 CDT 1999

Nice toys!

> http://www.sunhelp.org/rs6k
>
> (Pictures taken with my Sony Mavica FD-51 digital camera - its great,
>  takes photos directly to disk in JPG format).

I've found that some of the other cameras (the ones that don't save on
floppies) take better hi-res photos.  I don't remember which one it was that
I was playing with at a friends house, but it saves in JPEG format, and can
take pictures of 5"x8" pages of text that are very readable.  (Great for
shots of those hard to find schematics that you can't put on a photocopier.)
	Greg