Re(2): [SunRescue] The latest haul 8-)

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu Sep 16 12:52:52 CDT 1999

On Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 01:28:58PM -0500, Tim Hauber wrote:
> rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
> >So, what have other out there squeezed into their respective vehicles?
> >I'm in similar shape as Bill, as I've got a Geo Tracker (quite similar to
> >his Kia), and I've had it stuffed to pushing the headliner up full of Sun
> >and HP equipment more times then my wife would want to know...

My Kia is the 2WD 4-door... The question is, how many of you bought your
vehicle with the intention/purpose of using it to haul computer stuff around? 8-)

(Amy got tired of me filling up her car with computer equipment...)

I got five IBM PC RT towers along with 2 monitors each, keyboards,
extra tape drives, etc, into the back of a Pontiac Firebird ('87).
Dont ask how, I still dont know myself.  What hurt was when I had to slam on the brakes and the wheelied dolly ion top of all the equipment slid forward and
whacked me in the back of the head...ow.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."