[SunRescue] sun4/110 and ancient monitor

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Mon Sep 13 09:24:05 CDT 1999

Tim Hauber wrote:

> Seems to me that it wouldn't be that hard to build a little op-amp circuit
> to convert any of those signals, to go to S-o-G would just need a little
> mixer circuit, and the signals being played with are all far enough apart
> in frequency that splitting them apart could probably be done with just a
> simple eq circuit.  Don't we have at least one analog guru on this list
> somewhere that could come up with a schematic?  That would really help us
> low budget scavengers that don't have "mother lode" dumpsters and have to
> work with what we find.

I have been digging for schematics some time ago and I finally found a
webpage that was easier to understand than all others so far. Look at
the links at the bottom of the page for additional info.
Although this page is designed for people who want to run their PeeCee
with a nice workstation-monitor, but it should give you some clue how it
works.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Foothills/4467/fixedsync.html

Happy soldering! :-)

	/Regards, Bjorn