[SunRescue] Ultra 1/170 motherboards.

David Murphy drjolt+sunrescue at redbrick.dcu.ie
Mon Sep 6 08:36:21 CDT 1999

Quoting <Pine.GSO.3.96.990903105146.26423B-100000 at gamma.isi.edu>
by James Lockwood <lockwood at ISI.EDU>:

> That said, if you're going to get rid of them, mention it here.
> Some of us may have U1 powersupplies floating around in their
> garages underneath the stacks of Kaypro and PDP-11 parts.  :)

Well, if I can't find any chassis in the next week or two, I'll
probably sell them, so if anyone's interested, mail me offlist. As the
cash value of the boards is difficult to determine, and as I'm after a
working machine, I may be interested in exchanging the boards for
working machine(s).

--
"You can ISO9001 certify the process of shooting yourself in the foot,
so long as the process is documented and reliably produces the proper