[SunRescue] Need a Sparcstation 2 power supply

Patrick Shoaf pshoaf at midmon.com
Thu Aug 19 16:21:23 CDT 1999

At 01:47 PM 8/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone have an extra or know where to get one for not too much cash?
>
>I can offer a _very_ strange Sbus ATM adapter for trade if anyone is
>interested.  It is a CAT5 OC-3 card made by Synoptics that _only_ works in
>20 MHz sbus slots.  I have drivers that work with Solaris 2.4.  Any other
>Solaris is dicey.  2.4 is also for that matter.  The only way I have
>gotten one up is a clean install, add driver then patch up.
>
>Also I could send a six pack or two of Columbus OH microbrews in trade if
>you were so inclined.
>
>--
>Nick Poolos

I have 4 SunSparcstation 2 machines, I have started cannibalizing 1 and
would be willing to trade the Power Supply for either 1 or 2 boot-proms
(not password protected) or a copy of a SunOS that would run on these
beasts.  All 4 of these pizza boxes have the password enabled and I can not
change where they boot from, or any other properties.
Patrick J. Shoaf, Systems Engineer
<mailto:pshoaf at midmon.com>pshoaf at midmon.com

A & S Enterprises
449 Knox Ave
Monessen, PA 15062-1532
Phone: 724-684-8270  or 888-638-6963 in PA only
Fax: 724-684-8274
Check out our web site at http://www.midmon.com
or you can e-mail us at <mailto:info at midmon.com>info at midmon.com