[SunRescue] Yale stuff up for grabs.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Aug 17 13:53:09 CDT 1999

  Yep, they work fine in SS1s.  Sbus is Sbus, with VERY few exceptions.  Note
that Sun's literature talks about more exceptions than actually exist...but
that's due to Sun trying to manipulate what you buy.

  In short...I've used a LOT of different sbus cards in a LOT of different sbus
machines...and never run across any sort of incompatibility at the bus/hardware
level.

            -Dave McGuire