Re(2): [SunRescue] Offerings

Christopher Drelich hyena at interport.net
Mon Aug 16 20:39:54 CDT 1999

The 11/780 was actually on the side.  We also found 4 12' tall Reel-Reel
cabinets.  A buncha Sun3s, and 4 heavy-duty laser /power-supplies/ the
size of washing machines...I'd hate to see the laser...
Anyway, funny story of the 11/780...
The University(Columbia) is 3 blocks from my apartment, one uphill, one
across, one downhill.  Well lets just say that the thing doesn't move fast
when you can't figure out how to remove the breaks.  However, you can
easily ride it downhill, sparks were shooting everywhere from the breaks
on concrete.  Well, after 3 months of asking if anyone wanted it, my mom
made me throw it out.  A day later we got a call for it.  Oh well.