Re(2): [SunRescue] Offerings

Christopher Drelich hyena at interport.net
Mon Aug 16 13:14:32 CDT 1999

College dumpsters sometimes give more than just cases.  WE once found a
Vax11/780.  Another time we found 9 brand new 6gb SCSI drives.  We were
concerned
when the first two we tried blew up.  A quick search on these drives
revealed that these were actually /very/ expensive differential SCSI
drives.  Anyway, the point is, not all trash is trash.
Chris