[SunRescue] IPX/Linux/or?

Christopher Drelich hyena at interport.net
Fri Aug 13 15:52:44 CDT 1999

Just a rccomendation, if you need a Terminal, www.workstation.net has them
for $125, but you can easily talk them down a bit.  In fact, I didn't have
to say anything but "$125 Right?" and his reply, "Well, you can have it
for $110."  They are nice Wyse 520s(Dual Session, Mint condition, ANSI
keyboards, full manuals, in the box.)  Note, I don't work for them, so Im
giving you nothing more than my experience with them, hope it helps.
Chris