[SunRescue] Odd Sbus card...

Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com
Mon Aug 30 08:46:36 CDT 1999

Can anyone help me identify the following?

(sorry, the description is thin, but there are zero markings on this
card)...

Sbus card, single width from an SS1 -- it has a single 9-pin connector on
the back(same basica shape as an SVGA connector, but with only 9 pin holes
aka it's a female connector)...the biggest chip on the board itself is from
LSIL(LSI Logic, I'll presume) and has some markings on it and the word
"Video".  Deduction leads me to think this is some type of video card, but
does anyone know what type and what exactly I can plug into it?  I've got a
couple of them that I received with some older SS1's and an SS1 Sunar
clone.(cute box! hehe).

Thanks out there in Recue Land....