[SunRescue] Offerings

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Fri Aug 13 17:21:05 CDT 1999

When I got my first unix computer (a SparcStation ELC (I think)), I was rather
afraid of setting it up.  I'd heard stories about how 'complicated' unix was, and
all that (when most of the people you know are old mac and pc users, one only hears
biased views).  Anyway, you all know how easy solaris is to set up (stick the cd in
the cd-rom, turn it on....).

It makes me wonder why people accept PC computers that are so hard to use, and
maintain.

-Jonathan