[geeks] [rescue] Fwd: Wifi-Ethernet adapter on SPARC 10

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Jul 16 11:29:05 CDT 2019

" From: Phil Stracchino <phils at caerllewys.net>
"
" I've been trying to use a Wifi-Ethernet adapter to set up a fallback WAN
" route through my phone's 4G LTE connection for when our cable is down.
" It hasn't been going well, not least because the WiFi-Ethernet adapter's
" configuration appears to assume that *naturally* you will have it
" directly plugged into your PC, not into a router port.
"
"
" Anyone have a better idea?

would either dsl or fiber be an option where you are?