[geeks] [rescue] APC SU48R3XLBP, any takers?

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Sun Feb 10 22:34:46 CST 2019

On 2/10/19 6:50 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Know anyone in Gilford, NH?
>
> https://www.gilfordnh.org/assets/municipal/10/RECYCLE_FLYER__2016__2_.pdf

Argh.  The Gilford transfer station.  That place is a disaster.  Open
skips of scrap, a few recycling bins for tin cans and cardboard, nothing
for batteries, tire-puncturing metal scrap in the dirt "roads".  I am
utterly ashamed of how awful our transfer station is.  Deerfield's is a
hundred times better.

...Hmm.  I could ping DJ and have him ask if the Deerfield transfer
station accepts lead-acid batteries for recycling...

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net