[geeks] netgear fan replacement help

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:14:14 CST 2019

I have 'ghetto' white box servers, a 24x switch, KVM, and UPS setup in my
garage datacenter, oddly the only thing that makes any noise is the Dell KVM!

It's one of their remote access Cat5 (not IP) KVMs that can manage one local,
one remote user simultaneously. I should probably replace the fans but the
noise isn't that bad.

I guess it's the price you pay for using data center hw in a residential
setting.

Lionel